We received planning permission for this extension and alteration to an outbuilding in Harrogate mid last year.
This contemporary design reflects the high quality design standards achieved in all our designs and was commented as ” It is considered that the proposal would be an exciting way of reusing a rather utilitarian building and with the addition of cladding to the elevations would result in a more pleasing building within the Green Belt.” Harrogate Borough Council Planning Department Planning Report
The materials are:
1. Dark grey through colour render (Sto or equal approved)
2. Horizontal timber cladding on dark grey through colour render (Knot free cedar – natural finish)
3. Vertically laid timber cladding (Knot free cedar – natural finish)
4. Horizontally laid timber cladding (Knot free cedar – natural finish)
5. Stone wall (Natural local stone)
1. Dark grey metal deck roof (Kingspan or equal approved)
2. Dark grey sly ply membrane roofing system (Polyroof or equal approved)
Windows & Doors
1. Aluminium in black
Fascias and soffits and rainwater goods
1. Black (Aluminium)
Finally a new gallery focusing on interior spaces ready for 2013.